Additional options available. Please contact us at 415-776-2700 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
MARCEL BREUER CA. 1925
Inspired by the frame of a bicycle and influenced by the constructivist theories of the De Stjil movement, Marcel Breuer was still an apprentice at the Bauhaus when he reduced the classic club chair to its elemental lines and planes and changed the world of furniture forever.
CONSTRUCTION AND DETAILS
- Edges of black cowhide leather are dyed black
- Frame is seamless tubular steel with a polished chrome finish
- Four plastic glides snap into pre-drilled holes on base of the chair
- The KnollStudio logo and signature of Marcel Breuer are stamped into the base of the chair
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®
- 31″w | 27.5″d | 29″h; seat 16.5″ h
- Lead time 3-4 weeks.