Additional options available. Please contact us at 415-776-2700 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
ROSS LOVEGROVE 2004
Lovegrove, an industrial designer recognized for forward-thinking, organically-inspired products, brought his distinctive aesthetic to Knoll with the Sprite Stacking Chair – his take on the quintessential molded plywood side chair.
CONSTRUCTION AND DETAILS
- Shell is molded plywood made of six layers of maple and three layers of adhesive
- Shell is connected to the base with four screws. Four rubber bumpers assure proper stacking
- Base is 5/8” tubular steel with mirror chrome finish
- Chairs painted one color will have painted edges. Chairs with veneer options will have natural maple edges
- Chairs without seat pad stack 8-10 hig
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®
- 22″ w | 32″ h | 22″ d | seat; 17″ h.
- Lead time 3 – 6 weeks