Additional options available. Please contact us at 415-776-2700 or email us email@example.com
Ufficio Tecnico 1971
Ufficio Tecnico, Knoll International’s in-house team of engineers and designers, introduced the award-winning Spoleto chair in 1971 to offer a quintessential modern side chair in a more compact envelope, appropriate for tighter spaces.
Starts at: $1373
CONSTRUCTION AND DETAILS
- Available in 15 Spinneybeck belting leather colors, 3 cowhide colors, and 8 haired hide colors
- For belting leather: edges are dyed to match specified color
- For cowhides: edges are dyed to match for Black and Light Brown. Beige will have Light Brown edges
- Nylon laces that secure seat and back are dyed to match specified leather
- Frame is seamless tubular steel in polished chrome finish
- Four molded clear plastic glides with twin-pin snap-in construction included
SUSTAINABLE DESIGN AND ENVIRONMENTAL CERTIFICATION
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®
- 18.5″w | 23.5″d | 32.5″h | seat; 18″h.
- Lead time 10-12 weeks