Other finishes are available. Call 415-776-2700 or email us email@example.com for more information.
GEORGE NAKASHIMA CA.1946
The Splay-Leg Table is a remarkable example of George Nakashima’s talent for synthesizing traditional influences and modern simplicity. Featuring low-sheen finishes that amplify the natural grain, the table showcases Nakashima’s sensitivity to nature and his legendary craftsmanship.
CONSTRUCTION AND DETAILS
- Tabletop is constructed with Hickory veneer with reverse, slip-matched cathedral pattern and matching solid Hickory edge
- Legs, apron and edge detail are American Walnut
- Base uses Mortise and tenon joints with solid brass hardware
- Finished in a clear, low-sheen finish
- Nylon glides included
- George Nakashima’s signature is stamped on the underside of the tabletop
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®
37.75″ w | 17.5″ h | 34.25″ d