JENS RISOM 1943
Jens Risom’s furniture, the first collection designed for and manufactured by Knoll, helped establish the company as an early provider of modern design in America. The combination of geometric angles and gentle curves exhibit Risom’s Scandinavian design sensibilities.
CONSTRUCTION AND DETAILS
- Top available in 3 finishes in maple or walnut hardwood
- Top is veneered with cathedral pattern with poplar cross bands and backing
- Core and edge are solid hardwood lumber
- Legs and apron are solid maple or walnut
- Lacquer finish
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®
- 42″ w | 32″ d | 16″ h.
- Lead time 6-8 weeks.