Please contact us for the additional option pricing information.
Call 415-776-2700 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
WARREN PLATNER 1966
In 1966 the Platner Collection captured the “decorative, gentle, graceful” shapes that were beginning to infiltrate the modern vocabulary. The pieces are created by welding hundreds of curved, nickel-plated steel rods to circular frames, simultaneously serving as structure and ornament.
CONSTRUCTION AND DETAILS
- Top is clear 3/8″ tempered glass
- Base constructed of vertical steel rods welded to circular horizontal and edge-framing rods
Nickel finish is plated and polished
Metallic bronze finish is a paint
- Clear plastic extrusion ring on bottom of the base for a smooth bottom surfaceon
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®
- 15.75″w | 18″h
- Lead time 10-12 weeks; delivery for quick ship is 1-3 weeks.