MARCEL BREUER CA. 1925
Like his Wassily and Cesca chairs, Marcel Breuer’s Laccio Tables are critical to the story of 20th-century design. Breuer’s use of tubular steel to define lines in space -beautifully exhibited in these simple nesting tables -revolutionized furniture construction and inspired many subsequent generations of designers.
CONSTRUCTION AND DETAILS
- Top has MDF core with a smooth plastic laminate in a satin finish
- Base is seamless tubular steel with polished chrome finish
- Four plastic glides snap into pre drilled holes on base of the table
- The KnollStudio logo and signature of Marcel Breuer are stamped into the base of the table
- Laccio Side Tables can nest over the Laccio Coffee Table
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®
21.75″ w | 19″ d | 17.75″ h.
Lead time 4 – 6 weeks