Additional options available. Please contact us at 415-776-2700 or email us email@example.com
Eero Saarinen 1948
In 1948 Eero Saarinen designed the groundbreaking Womb Chair at Florence Knoll’s specific request for “a chair that was like a basket full of pillows…something I could really curl up in.” What could be better for napping than a 75% scaled down kid-sized version!
Starts at (retail): $3075
CONSTRUCTION AND DETAILS
- Available in a range of Spinneybeck® leathers
- Base finished with matte black paint or polished chrome
- Seat shell is foam-covered molded fiberglass
- Base is steel rod with polished chrome finish
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®
- chair: 31?w | 28?d | 27.75?h
- Lead time 6 – 8 weeks.