Additional options available. Please contact us at 415-776-2700 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Florence Knoll 1948
First introduced in 1948, Florence Knoll’s Model 75 stacking stool was an instantly popular addition to what was then still a small catalog of furnishings from Knoll Associates. Florence based the compact design on earlier studies using steel rods at the Cranbrook Academy of Art. The Model 75 stool is now reintroduced as the Hairpin™ Stacking Table.
CONSTRUCTION AND DETAILS
- Tables can be stacked up to 5 high
- Top is MDF sandwiched between laminate layers with laminate edge
- Base is bent cold-rolled steel with powder coat paint finish
- Base attaches to top with stainless steel screws
- Three nylon bumpers underneath the top prevent scatches when tables are stacked
- chair: 13″w | 13″d | 18.5″h
- Lead time 7 – 8 weeks.