Please contact us at 415-776-2700 or email us email@example.com
ISAMU NOGUCHI 1954
Initially conceived as a rocking stool, Isamu Noguchi’s playful design caught the attention of Hans Knoll who thought it a perfect complement to the Bertoia wire collection. Noguchi adapted the stool into a small table in 1954, and a full size dining table in 1957.
CONSTRUCTION AND DETAILS
- Tabletop is Birch plywood with black or white laminate surface and a natural Birch edge
- Column is chrome-plated steel wire
- Base is case iron with black textured powder coat finish
- KnollStudio logo and Isamu Noguchi’s signature are stamped on the underside of the tabletop
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®
- 24″ w | 20″h
- Lead time 6-8 weeks.