Please contact us for the pricing information. Call 415-776-2700 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Ludwig Mies van der Rohe 1958
Created for the Four Seasons Restaurant at the Seagram Building in New York, this design is believed to be a collaborative effort between Mies van der Rohe, who designed the building, and Phillip Johnson, who designed the restaurant. The cantilevered chrome frame, lean profile and meticulous craftsmanship complement van der Rohe’s Flat Bar Brno Chair, which was specified throughout the restaurant. In 2006 Knoll brought the design into mass production for the first time ever.
CONSTRUCTION AND DETAILS
- Available in a range of Spinneybeck® leathers
- Seat upholstered over a foam cushion reinforced with a plywood form
- Stitching detail is found on the rear left hand corner of the stool
- Frame is bent steel with chrome plating
- Available in bar height only
- The KnollStudio logo and signature of Ludwig Mies van der Rohe are stamped into each piece
- 17″w | 17″d | 30″h
- Lead time 8 – 12 weeks.
Starts at : $2302