Please contact us for the pricing information. Please Call 415-776-2700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Harry Bertoia 1952
The Asymmetric Lounge is the most sculptural of Harry Bertoia’s 1952 wire chair collection. The chair never made it beyond a prototype until 2005, when Knoll, with help from Bertoia’s family, put the design into full production. Harry Bertoia’s wire collection is among the most recognized achievements of mid-century modern design and a proud part of the Knoll heritage.
CONSTRUCTION AND DETAILS
- Seat pad snaps on to the frame with domed snap buttons
- Full cover attaches directly to the frame with hidden mono-filament and metal hooks
- Seat and base are constructed of welded steel rods
- Available in polished chrome and highly durable white and black Rilsan finish
- Black and white Rilsan finish suitable for outdoor use
- Plastic glides included on sled base to protect floors
- Knoll logo stamped into the back of the base
SUSTAINABLE DESIGN AND ENVIRONMENTAL CERTIFICATION
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®
5w”w | 38.5″d | 40.5″h | seat height 14″.
Lead time 10-12 weeks; delivery for quick ship is 1-3 weeks.
Starts at: $7031