Additional options are available. Please Call 415-776-2700 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
LUDWIG MIES VAN DER ROHE CA.1929
One of the most recognized objects of the last century, and an icon of the modern movement, the Barcelona Chair is a tribute to the marriage of design and craftsmanship.
CONSTRUCTION AND DETAILS
- Upholstered with 40 individual panels. Individual panels are cut, hand-welted, and hand-tufted with leather buttons produced from a single cowhide. Cushions are premium quality, highly resilient urethane foam with down-like dacron polyester fiberfill
- Upholstery straps are cowhide belting leather. Sides are dyed to match specified upholstery color. 17 straps are used for cushion support
- Frame is polished chrome hand-ground and hand-buffed to a mirror finish. Upholstery straps attached with aluminum rivets
- The KnollStudio logo and signature of Ludwig Mies van der Rohe are stamped into the leg
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®
- 29.5″w | 30″d | 30.25″h | seat; 17″ h
- Lead time 4-6 weeks.